Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

seat airbags

Jamie_c

Does anyone know if the same airbag inserts are used in the normal seats and the sports seats with the hard backs?

I currently have the standard seats but Ive been wanting to upgrade to the sports seats for ages.
After 2 years waiting for a set to come up in sand beige Ive decided it might be better to just buy a set in black or blue and retrim them sand beige.

Im not a big fan of the grey plastic backs on light coloured interiors so I'd probably have them trimmed in leather too. But that would leave me with the big grey airbag stuck in the side unless I could switch it to the sand beige airbag inserts I have in my normal seats now.

Thanks

If you want to try an actual airbag from a sport seat then you are welcome to come to me and see it if actually fits :thumbs:

I won't have one until Saturday afternoon though, I would post it but I can't :sad:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back