Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone got a rennline tow hook they dont need (SORTED NOW)

Phil 997

Le Mans
I know they are not that bad to buy new but thought I would ask on here first for a preloved one, let me know if you have please :thumb:

Attachments

• hli_9716_630.jpg
    hli_9716_630.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 1,784
HSC911 said:
Saw that on the Brookspeed car. looked proper 8)

:thumb:

:grin: :grin: why I now want one mate :thumb:

They rarely come up used and are expensive for what they are, however, I like mine 8)

Attachments

• two_hook_627.jpg
    two_hook_627.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 1,760
crash7 said:
They rarely come up used and are expensive for what they are, however, I like mine 8)

can you send me your address and time when your not home mate :floor: :floor: :floor:

Erm... I wouldn't part with my used one, but I do actually have a brand new unopened one with the corresponding GoPro mount for it. I don't feel overly inclined to give it away for cheap though - the tow hook is spendy but the camera mount is positively absurd for a machined lump of aluminium so they would have to go as a set.

(Back when I got mine I bought a pair with the original intention for one on the front and the other on the back. Unfortunately, the European bumper/toe eye layout doesn't fit it so it has been in a drawer since. Note though that you will need to either remove your front plate when fitted, install at a jaunty angle or get either a smaller or stick on front number plate for use with these).

Makes a nice camera angle.

Attachments

• ebay_18_02_c1_522.jpg
    ebay_18_02_c1_522.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,693
Thanks Disco ,I wouldnt use the gopromount so will have to pass on that sadly. unless someone out there wants the GoPro mount and we can work something out between us all. :thumb: :grin:

Sorted now thanks Brought Discos one , now just need to learn how to use a go pro :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

That reminds me, I've got a bunch of footage on my GoPro! The Rennline with GoPro mount is pretty sweet, and more acceptable at track days that just a sticker on the bonnet or roof. It really helps to have the later GoPros with bluetooth start/stop. I always end up with some footage of my leg at the start....

Thanks Max, didnt realise some had bluetooth and others didnt ,will make sure if I get one that its bluetooth. :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back