Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Efficient Leather cleaning and conditioning

Modern car leather is painted!

Ridiculous to think it needs feeding.

Just clean with Flash APC

Most of the shine is oil from skin / dirt etc. and wil comea way with normal household cleaners.

Most of these supposed special products eat away into the top layer of the paint on the leather, may make it look new for a while but you end up with nothing left and the paint wears away faster, leaving you with shoddy seats.

I ve used Gliptone for years
but have recently been using LTT leather care products

I find their Foam clean together with an autoglym magic sponge works really well

DerbyJim said:
What do you guys recommend on Alcantara?

interestingly Jim I was amazed at how well warm water and a very soft nail brush brought up my alcantara when KJD decided he wanted to clean my interior for me ,it looked like new when he finished :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
DerbyJim said:

interestingly Jim I was amazed at how well warm water and a very soft nail brush brought up my alcantara when KJD decided he wanted to clean my interior for me ,it looked like new when he finished :thumb:

Ooo, does that come in a fancy bottle Phil? :grin:

Might try it. Thanks for the tip mate!

DerbyJim said:
Phil 997 said:
DerbyJim said:

Ooo, does that come in a fancy bottle Phil? :grin:

Might try it. Thanks for the tip mate!

you can use pellegrino if you feel the need mate :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back