Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WTB: 997.1 GT3 CLUBSPORT (White with PCCB)

Hi All

A Long time Porsche GT3 fan and now it is time to get one, So I am Looking for the following if anyone has one or knows of one for sale.

997.1 GT3
Must be White (Might Consider Silver)
Must be a Clubsport
Must have PCCB Ceramic brakes
(£74000-£79900) seems to be the going price range

Thanks!

916 said:
Hi All

A Long time Porsche GT3 fan and now it is time to get one, So I am Looking for the following if anyone has one or knows of one for sale.

997.1 GT3
Must be White (Might Consider Silver)
Must be a Clubsport
Must have PCCB Ceramic brakes
(£74000-£79900) seems to be the going price range
Thanks!
That seems optimistic to me. But as the thread's been started I'd also like to add that I'm happy to take a second chance offer if 916 declines. I'd also consider one of those pesky, hard-to-shift Viper Green ones too if anyone has one they want rid of...

Just to be on the pedantic side , there is no GT3 'Clubsport" per se....

The GT3 is the model , it may have the 'Comfort' or 'Clubsport' package spec .....

Viper green GT3 may be a hard colour to find on a gen 1 GT3 as this was an RS colour and If I recall correctly wasn't available for the gen 1 GT3.......

There a few gen 1's in the OPC network atm ......

911TEL said:
Viper green GT3 may be a hard colour to find on a gen 1 GT3 as this was an RS colour and If I recall correctly wasn't available for the gen 1 GT3.......

Oh - it is harder than that. Contrary to popular misconception, the 997.1 RS green is not actually Viper (it isn't Signal either, being officially "Porsche Green" and oft referred to as RS Green). Which is odd, because almost everyone selling them in the used market seems to say Viper even though Porsche never did. IIRC there is at least one PTS 997.2 RS in actual Viper out there somewhere though...

As for a green non-RS 997.1 GT3, I have certainly seen a picture of one but no idea if that was original, repainted or wrapped - we would be talking unicorn tears regardless though.

911TEL said:

The GT3 is the model , it may have the 'Comfort' or 'Clubsport' package spec ...

Even harder still...

The GT3 is the model, you're right, and this was offered with the option a 'Clubsport" package. There's no such thing as a 'Comfort" package. You only have a GT3, or a GT3 with the Clubsport option

Roro said:
911TEL said:

The GT3 is the model , it may have the 'Comfort' or 'Clubsport' package spec ...

Even harder still...

The GT3 is the model, you're right, and this was offered with the option a 'Clubsport" package. There's no such thing as a 'Comfort" package. You only have a GT3, or a GT3 with the Clubsport option

I can believe that too, nothing is staightforward in this addictive world we inhabit .....
The longer I have been without a GT3 ( I had both 997 Gens) ... I wish that I had kept the Meteor grey Gen1 car I had ........I try not to dwell on it .....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back