Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

After market exhaust and engine management light

d6kas

Hi. I have fitted a Top gear 200 cell cat exhaust to my 996tt and the lambda sensors are showing up as a fault code and engine management light is on. I have heard this is a very common problem. I understand that if I get it re mapped it will take the light off and also read about some sort of device that you fit into the lambda sensor line that will fix it. Anybody had this issue. TIA

I expect it's the post-cat lambdas complaining(check it is). Remap or fit spacers. Top Gear might have some specific advice.

have a word with Alex about the lambda cheats you can fit or get it mapped out . it may just need new lambdas are they are quite sensitive and one small knock getting them off the old exhaust and they break. :thumb: but your right very common :thumb:

I have the top gear 200 cel cat with the connected boxes but don't get any lights in.

If you're going to get the light mapped out could you lose your cats for a bit of turbo noise?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back