Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Help, Radiators AC condensers

Car parts 4 less as I understand are ECP in another guise , but my recent experiance in trying to gain a refund on an incorrectly supplied BMC air filter for my C4S has left me with the shitiest taste in my mouth and I will never use car parts for less for any parts so long as I draw breath !!
They never rpsond to customer enquiry emails - I sent 6 !!! They don't answer their telephone in less than 32 mins - strange it was the same length of wait on , yes 6 calls , cut off half way through conversations , false promises to refund etc etc , ... Only when I threatened to park my car in their reception entrance area at head office and bad mouth them on social media did they refund my £60 odd quid
Plonkers !!

Strangely tho ECP air fine to deal with

Car parts 4 less as I understand are ECP in another guise , but my recent experiance in trying to gain a refund on an incorrectly supplied BMC air filter for my C4S has left me with the shitiest taste in my mouth and I will never use car parts for less for any parts so long as I draw breath !!
They never rpsond to customer enquiry emails - I sent 6 !!! They don't answer their telephone in less than 32 mins - strange it was the same length of wait on , yes 6 calls , cut off half way through conversations , false promises to refund etc etc , ... Only when I threatened to park my car in their reception entrance area at head office and bad mouth them on social media did they refund my £60 odd quid
Plonkers !!

Strangely tho ECP air fine to deal with

Marky911 said:
Wow the 4S is pricey compared to the narrow cars.

My usual place wants £630 inc vat and postage for lh & rh rads and condensers.
I didn't look at dryer.

That's for pattern parts though. Bought mine from there and they're fine.

I don't know how the above compares with elsewhere but this is the place anyway.

https://www.adrad.co.uk/car-radiator/catalogue.php?manu=PORSCHE&model=911&engine=&year=

PS. It also mentions a centre one but I nothing about that as my car doesn't have one.

£300 from ECP for both rads, 2 condensers and the drier.

MMT said:
Marky911 said:
Wow the 4S is pricey compared to the narrow cars.

My usual place wants £630 inc vat and postage for lh & rh rads and condensers.
I didn't look at dryer.

That's for pattern parts though. Bought mine from there and they're fine.

I don't know how the above compares with elsewhere but this is the place anyway.

https://www.adrad.co.uk/car-radiator/catalogue.php?manu=PORSCHE&model=911&engine=&year=

PS. It also mentions a centre one but I nothing about that as my car doesn't have one.

£300 from ECP for both rads, 2 condensers and the drier.

£697 for a 4S for the above components plus the centre rad.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back