Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996T wheel options

wheels

Didn't realise that I hadn't posted the pics after the refurb' on this thread, so here goes:

Standard silver so a bit boring, I think chrome might be the order of the day :dont know:

:thumb:

Standard turbo alloys.

You might try Weiss Gold as a colour as it'd be a good contrast to the Blue paint.

New wheels and wheel colour coming soon 8) ..............

...........Watch this space :thumb:

And it's a big YES from me 8)

Standard wheels re finished in a very light silver. Gt3' look horrid and don't suit the car and the BBS look........not so good imo.

Hmm not so sure on the wheels, but the lads got great taste :grin: :thumb:

Wheels.

I think sport techno's look really good especially if a turbo has the aero kit, otherwise stick with the standard turbo wheels. Think the 996 turbo is very wheel sensitive.

Re: Wheels.

mpowerrob said:
I think sport techno's look really good especially if a turbo has the aero kit, otherwise stick with the standard turbo wheels. Think the 996 turbo is very wheel sensitive

Attachments

• img_2376_110.jpg
    img_2376_110.jpg
    660.5 KB · Views: 1,837
They do look nice, may try that as not feeling the GT3 style just yet :dont know:

I will do a daylight pic as that will look very different :thumb:

So for comparison:

GT3 turbo size wheels:

Hollows (these are darker than std):

BBS LM's:

996 18" GT3 wheels:

:thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member