Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My Recent Gold Service (I'm a Happy Bunny...Again!)

Hotpot

Silverstone
Not posted for a while as I tend not to be very prolific in forums, but my 997 has just gone through it's second Gold Major Service by Hartech. Rob's assessment is yet again...it's a mint car. Can't be faulted on anything. It had it's first Gold service two years ago, a month after I'd bought it. I wanted to get it on the maintenance plan as soon as possible. Hartech originally found a very minor coolant 'seep' that wasn't a problem but could turn into an expensive problem further down the road. And because it is a pre-existing problem, obviously Hartech would not cover it.

So the dealers, RSJ, sorted it for me which entailed dropping the engine. Very labour intensive therefore would have been very expensive. But the car is a magnificent example and I am glad to find that after two years as a daily drive, it is STILL magnificent. No signs of any troublesome corrosion and no signs of the dreaded 'bore scoring'.

So yet again, I'd like to commend RSJ both on their choice of cars and preparation and also honoring their warranty. And I would like to commend Hartech on their excellent and diligent service. I really feel that my vehicle is in good hands and trust them fully. Unlike car mechanics I have had working on vehicles prior to this.

Happy days!

Two great outfits there, RSJ are exemplary, as are Hartech.

Happy days indeed :thumb:

Mine is also on Hartech's maintenance plan. guys at Hartech are great :D

Attachments

• car_92_crop_4_548.jpg
    car_92_crop_4_548.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,545
K9SKO said:
Mine is also on Hartech's maintenance plan. guys at Hartech are great :D

Love that spoiler on your motor. Mine is a similar colour (seal grey). I'd like to get something like that on mine but don't really know where to take it.

K9SKO - your car looks great but that would look outstanding lowered and spacers fitted 8) :grin:

Hotpot- I bought mine from rsj and it's still like the day I bought it. Although the mods have cost me a fortune :wack: but it never fails to please me :D

You're definitely in good hands. Enjoy it :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back