Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 997 this week?

MOT and new oil filter.

My mechanic recommends a yearly oil change.

Not much but all new fasteners for the rear bumper (screws, speed nuts and plastic poppers) and wheel arches

Carsoft i960 now too

Hmm... It's a longish list :eek:

Porsche battery
Wiper blades
Fuel filler rubber seal
111 point check
2 year warranty

Ohh almost forgot I got a 997 cab model 🚗 for the breakfast bar but I almost forgot because it was free ( if you don't ask you don't get )

I'm very happy with my purchases, my IFA less so :bye:

silvermilnec said:
Who great link, I've been 💭 NTG of changing mine. Did you check opc price?

No, I've had good experiences of Design911 so just go with it if they says it's OEM.

Nearly brought red (nearly bought both). I have a red gt2 gear knob for some reason (came with it) and it needs some other red to balance. But thought it might look a bit much. I love bits of red on black. Same as my bike

2 new condensers fitted, plus whilst I was at it 2 new grills and centre air guide.

Also took the opportunity to mesh the grills and the ends of the air guide to protect those new condensers (Don't like the look or cost of the zunnsport ones or the fact they attach to the front, if they'd done rear attached ones maybe).

Oh part numbers for the grills and air guide if anyone is wondering (took me ages to find the number for the centre guide).

997.575.141.04 01C Air Guide (centre) £66 OPC
997.505.563.04 01C Retaining frame (left grill) £36 OPC
997.505.564.04 01C Retaining frame (right grill) £36 OPC

The frames are pretty robust and also retain the DRL's behind the front PU .

IMG_0632_zpsdprbjqys.jpg

IMG_0634_zpsrhqf39an.jpg

Cars filthy :grin:

Dug out my C4S from storage (been in there 6 months), fitted some Zunsport grills.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back