Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A bit of touching up.... and a quick show off..

Yes, that threads where some of us discussed this before. I would really like to get rid of the useless and ugly washer. Might ask a tame MOT chappy... though that might just draw attention to it!

So we are talking about two separate issues here... one being the use of HID conversions and the other the washers.

If you dont know your garage and have a jobsworth MOT tester then they 'may' pickup on the HIDs if you have washer jets or not. IF the washers have been removed then I am sure they will just fail based on the HIDs and you would just need to revert back to Halogen.

However.... I think this new legislation has come in due to the max power brigade who fit the 'blue' super bright HIDs...

Mine have never been questioned and the beam is always within the parameters....

Geeeeez, what have I started.....

Lig.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back