Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mileage Warriors

Phil 997 said:
MaxA said:
Phil 997 said:
MaxA said:
Ishay said:
I thought that was going to be a story about selling your wife to raise the money to buy the car. I thought this is taking a dark turn and a new take on man maths.

I am reminded of the restaurant scene in The Blues Brothers, in which Jake (John Belushi) turns around to the guy at the next table and shouts: "sell me your women, I want to buy your women!".

Ishay, I have no plans to sell my wife. I'm pretty sure that any kind of newer model with less mileage is going to cost me a great deal more, for pretty much the same package, only slighter 'better' maybe. :wink:

Max are you sure as I can let you have 3 camels ,2 goats ,200 marboro and a case of red wine , now surely you must be tempted :grin: :grin: :grin: and I wont even ask for a PPI and borescope :floor: :floor:

What is this insult? 3 camel? Peepee? 3 camel? I have no need for peepee. Boar-es-cape? What is this? No boars. I have no need for this. I am a good man. Honest man.

OK, so you my friend, but OK, now, to you my best friend, best offer, 30 camels, no goat [whoa, Phil, have you actually smelled a roast goat recently?], a box of Cohibas, and a couple of cases of your finest red wine from French. Best offer. To you my friend.

allah forgive you for trying to rob a poor man , my boy I must make you my best deal only for my very best friends would I offer such a deal or may my long dead ancestors strike me down. 7 of the finest camels with good breath and fine looks , two flaggons of the sweetest french grape, and a half box of cohibas. but I am hoping your trade also has fine looks and good breath if not then we must replace the grape and cohibas with a goat to the trade may complete. :grin: :grin: :grin: :thumb:

7 camel? Pregnant? I am overwhelm. You my friend. But the hot wind is blowing, I will need more than two gallons of Franch. 7 gallons. Maybe, between friends, we test, no? Then is OK. And more cohibas. I need to get across a border. You My friend.

MaxA said:
7 camel? Pregnant? I am overwhelm. You my friend. But the hot wind is blowing, I will need more than two gallons of Franch. 7 gallons. Maybe, between friends, we test, no? Then is OK. And more cohibas. I need to get across a border. You My friend.
Ironically this was on over the weekend :)

murph7355 said:
MaxA said:
Ironically this was on over the weekend :)

:floor: :floor: dam missed it must have been watching 22 blokes running around in shorts doing very little for 95 mins , staggering how much they get paid and then miss the shot , the rest of us wouldnt have a job in the real world :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back