Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bought my first Porsche - UPDATE, sold my first Porsche

Top man Phil! :thumb:

Great looking car Ben, enjoy :D

Thanks gents , I only did what I would hope any of us would do to assist another member.
Just looking forward to when Ben wants a new girlfriend next and hope he calls for my assistance again :floor: :floor: :floor:

Phil 997 said:
Thanks gents , I only did what I would hope any of us would do to assist another member.
Just looking forward to when Ben wants a new girlfriend next and hope he calls for my assistance again :floor: :floor: :floor:

Haha! Maybe I should run all my life decisions past you Phil.

Brookspeed are fitting new rear discs and pads to the car for £420 inc VAT. The parts alone from Europarts are £300. So a bloody good deal from Brookspeed.

Paragon have quoted £735.89
Nine Excellence have quoted £582.

Huge variation in price.

benbuhagiar said:
Phil 997 said:

Haha! Maybe I should run all my life decisions past you Phil.

Brookspeed are fitting new rear discs and pads to the car for £420 inc VAT. The parts alone from Europarts are £300. So a bloody good deal from Brookspeed.

Paragon have quoted £735.89
Nine Excellence have quoted £582.

Huge variation in price.

:floor: :floor: :floor: that is a good price for the brakes from Brookspeed Ben good to see they are looking after you mate :thumb:

My car is ready to go with new rear discs and pads, so I shall be collecting tomorrow morning!

Very much looking forward to my 103 mile drive home!

Don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight. Beyond excited.

:thumbs:

benbuhagiar said:
My car is ready to go with new rear discs and pads, so I shall be collecting tomorrow morning!

Very much looking forward to my 103 mile drive home!

Don't think I'll be sleeping much tonight. Beyond excited.

:thumbs:

dont forget the pics on here Ben when you get it :grin: :thumb: have a great drive home in it :thumb:

And here it is...

What a car!

Attachments

• front_127.jpg
    front_127.jpg
    569.5 KB · Views: 3,007
  • rear_198.jpg
    rear_198.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 3,007
Ben look at that colour in the sunlight , bloody stunning mate . enjoy many many hours of big grin driving . :thumb: :thumb:

A really fantastic colour. Just give those discs a good work out...!
Enjoy. :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Ben look at that colour in the sunlight , bloody stunning mate . enjoy many many hours of big grin driving . :thumb: :thumb:

I spent Sunday afternoon cleaning, polishing and waxing the car!

The neighbours certainly like it.

Wow that looks beautiful, congratulations . Top man Phil but I bet you struggled not to rock up as Batman 😉

Tombri said:
A really fantastic colour. Just give those discs a good work out...!
Enjoy. :thumb:

Thanks, will do!

I've been taking it easy so far. Covered 300 miles so far but that's been with the girlfriend and dog, so I have to drive sensibly.

Will take it for a good blast this weekend.

What a lovely colour.

The Gen 2 rear is spot on. Congrats.

edge said:
Wow that looks beautiful, congratulations . Top man Phil but I bet you struggled not to rock up as Batman 😉

:floor: :floor: Went as Bruce Wayne :grin:

benbuhagiar said:
I've been taking it easy so far. Covered 300 miles so far but that's been with the girlfriend and dog, so I have to drive sensibly.

Will take it for a good blast this weekend.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

:nooo: :nooo: :nooo: :nooo:

You let a dog in a 911!!??

(Stunning btw)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back