Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

In for a penny.........

Rear windscreen!!!! :pc:

Next winter! I want my car back :roll:

Cheers,
Paul

Well manged to give the car a once over today and its a top class finish may have took a while :eek: :eek: engine bay looking sweet as a nut you should be well chuffed Thomas must be one of the best out there now.

good to catch up with you hope your journey home was better than your trip up :thumb:

Brilliant to see how well this is turning out. A credit to all involved :thumb:

Re: Porsche in the Glen

stichill99 said:
Good to meet today and the car looks superb :bye:

Thanks and nice to meet you. Sorry I didn't catch your name??

Next time the North East boys head North you should tag along.

Cheers,

Thomas

Gazc2 said:
Well manged to give the car a once over today and its a top class finish may have took a while :eek: :eek: engine bay looking sweet as a nut you should be well chuffed Thomas must be one of the best out there now.

good to catch up with you hope your journey home was better than your trip up :thumb:

Good to see you again Gary, it must have been a couple of years since we last bumped into each other.

The trip home was much better and hardly a car on the roads to Peebles.

Thanks for your kind words about the car, that must have pushed the value up a few grand :floor:

Lots of shiny bits now, so shiny the main man Garry caught himself in the reflection.

tILHukd.jpg

75v4Dcf.jpg

dJI0iCI.jpg

T2yOhsK.jpg

fneqKXo.jpg

Hi Thomas,

It's coming together now, nice work mate.

Cheers,
Paul

Lots of fiddly bits to get the car back together. I'm pretty certain Garry taught me a few new swear words when explaining the install of the back window.

OPC sourced rubbers and it would appear no holes for cables to the rear heated screen?????

lEpcpi1.jpg

AneHUFL.jpg

cgT7oaZ.jpg

The sunroof seal is always a bit tricky but Garry appears to have done a good job here.

paV0Yb6.jpg

FoLXl6B.jpg

Top work on display here out kid. He is really good. And my old dad would say "He's worth keeping on the books" :thumb:

Ah, the dreaded sunroof seal :eek: It took OPC a couple of attempts to get mine right.

Cheers,
Paul

Great work Thomas all interesting stuff :thumb:

Good work when you get it home fill everywhere with protective wax to preserve it, then enjoy :thumb:

So here it is the finished car. As some may know I actually got the car back late July last year just in time for the Yorkshire region PCGB show at Lotherton Hall. I am absolutely chuffed to bits with the finish and credit Garry Rowe From GBR at Throckley for all his hard work. It took a while as he just fitted it in with other work he had on. I wasn't in a particular hurry so I had no problem with this. He has done great work on several of the cars we regularly see on this forum so no doubt more of his work will appear in the future.

For now here are the photos from Garry just before I picked it up and one from Lotherton. I have yet to really go over it and give it a good polish and get into all the corners but it still looks fantastic. Stay tuned there is a lot more to come!!!!

k8E8OKT.jpg

wUTkfpK.jpg

YMXzFbe.jpg

UKOjISn.jpg

KPlnNtN.jpg

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back