Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Congratulations from Germany (Dinslaken)

When we exit the EU, does that mean we'll turn off the transfer of data?

I will pay it. It's only €20 so it's probably cheaper than the photo you buy at Alton Towers after vomiting your way through Nemesis!

I'll start the excuses with "I was in convoy and was only trying to keep up with Phil..."

"It was an urgent bratwurst delivery and I thought it was an offence to let it go cold..."

€20 - is that it?

lofi said:
€20 - is that it?
It appears so. I have until 4th June to find the money or they'll send the Luftwaffe and some doodlebugs....

I'm sure the whole group feel partly responsible... I advise starting a GoFundMe page and seeing which kind souls will chip in.

I'll start it of with one of the 50 cents pieces I saved jumping the toilet tax barriers.

squelch said:
lofi said:
€20 - is that it?
It appears so. I have until 4th June to find the money or they'll send the Luftwaffe and some doodlebugs....

Quote of the thread so far :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

20eur? Bargain. A speeding ticket around here is something like 160eur nowadays.

And if you get a fine, you'd better start rounding up your camels and other assets...

DrJimBone said:
I'm sure the whole group feel partly responsible... I advise starting a GoFundMe page and seeing which kind souls will chip in.

I'll start it of with one of the 50 cents pieces I saved jumping the toilet tax barriers.

I have 1 euro as I jumped the toilet barriers twice, 1st time it was the ladies lol , pay the fine but dont tell them your name pike :grin: :grin:

Chief said:
squelch said:
lofi said:
€20 - is that it?

Quote of the thread so far :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :floor:

squelch said:
I will pay it. It's only €20 so it's probably cheaper than the photo you buy at Alton Towers after vomiting your way through Nemesis!

I'll start the excuses with "I was in convoy and was only trying to keep up with Phil..."

"It was an urgent bratwurst delivery and I thought it was an offence to let it go cold..."

Bargain :thumb: Ask if they've got one better quality and unbent so you can frame it :grin:

Zingari said:
Bargain :thumb: Ask if they've got one better quality and unbent so you can frame it :grin:

Might charge him another 20 euros :floor:

FZP said:
When we exit the EU, does that mean we'll turn off the transfer of data?

Doubt it as we've not got the bottle to upset EU again :what:

:hand: It would be interesting to do a FOI to ask DFT how many foreign drivers have been traced from infringements on our soil and successfully prosecuted. Not very many would be my guess where it hasn't involved a physical stop :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back