Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

What did you buy your 996 this week......?

Look at dat arse !!

Attachments

• 2d5fcde2_893a_4de8_bb75_29058b3f9de0_602.jpeg
    2d5fcde2_893a_4de8_bb75_29058b3f9de0_602.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 4,710
@AlanPM - think I might have mentioned thi sbefore but your car looks FU@@ING stunning m8 8)

Osh

Thanks Osh, I tend to agree, been remapped now, that with the design tech CAI and BMC filter means it sounds and goes as good as it looks, can't stop smiling :D

I have just purchased a magnetic sump plug and an oil filter ready for the next change, BTW the above vehicle does look pha-kin sterling!

Been running without the plastic sill covers for a while now, since getting the paintwork tidied up. I did not want to cover them again as I know a few people on here have reported corrosion issues. Decided to fit 'turbo' stickers (eBay) and then protect the whole sill with PPF. I'm quite pleased with the result. Kind of Cayman R inspired.

28278553858_c450af8ec6_b.jpg

Tom - that looks well lush m8 :thumb:

Osh

more last week but...

top gear 200 cell cats and mild sports boxes fitted
powerflex gearbox mount
new braided brake hoses allround
new pollen filter
air con regased

Hi Coullstar
Glad you like it. I tok a punt on the spoiler listed on ebay here https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FOR-CARB...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I wanted something to differentiate the rear and help it have a bit more of an attitude but still not get in the way of the soft top/clamshell operation. You have to remove the plastic outer part of the spoiler and drill two holes to fit it, I really like the end result, its a Carbon weave covering on a glass fibre base but done well in my opinion. Don't tell anyone else as it would be nice if it stayed exclusive !! :nooo:

Attachments

• img_7933a_531.jpg
    img_7933a_531.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 4,331
Console delete

Spotted a local ad on Facebook market place for a well and truly knackered early Boxster, sent the seller a quick message and asked if it had a centre console and low and behold due to it being an early model it has the console delete. So a quick trip this morning and £30 later got a complete centre console and console delete in the correct carpet colour (what are the chances hey?) I didn't want the centre console just the little trim part but had to buy the whole centre console to get it. Just given the carpet a bit of carpet cleaning tlc and it looks spotless! Happy bunny 😊

Attachments

• cddf6bbe_34e3_4b5f_9174_bae636284846_113.jpeg
    cddf6bbe_34e3_4b5f_9174_bae636284846_113.jpeg
    645.6 KB · Views: 4,245
Re: Console delete

abcarrera said:
I didn't want the centre console just the little trim part but had to buy the whole centre console to get it

Want to sell the centre console?

PM me :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansonslchang
Back