Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Edinburgh 993 Meet Up?

nickjonesn4

Evening All,

Seems like there are a few 993 owners in and around Edinburgh, plus a Glasgow contingent. Has there ever been a 993 meet up organised through this forum? Had a look and couldn't find anything. Would be very happy to help arrange if anyone is interested?

Cheers

Nick

Nothing through this forum Nick but I have bumped into a few of us at Porsche in the Glen and by chance at Motortune/Performance Bodyshop - It would be good to get a poke around your car after your recent work - looks awesome :thumbs:

PCGB is a bit more active and a bit more 'formal'......

I am also in central Scotland and would be happy to meet up. I taxed the 993 yesterday.

Ah good! I'm a PCGB member and been to a few events which have been good but as you say nice to do something more informal with some fellow 993 owners. My car is realistically going to be away until June so will shoot for a date in June.

If anyone is interested then PM me and I will post on the meet ups page.

Edinburgh Meet

Dates permitting as June is a busy month but I would be up for an Edinburgh area meet sometime.

Might be a couple of us from Banchory???
As long as it's not just for central belters!!!

hudat said:
Might be a couple of us from Banchory???
As long as it's not just for central belters!!!

Nice! Teuchters always welcome (apologies I only just learnt that word)

My mum lived up near Ballater for a few years. Wonderful bit of the world.

Bring butteries :worship:

Maybe a central Scotland meeting point somewhere picturesque would be good. Open to suggestions.

pm sent with contact details. Happy to do Edinburgh area or somewhere further north if people are coming from that direction (Knockhill or Dunkeld maybe).

I would be up for this, just need to see which weekend and hopefully I can manage. :thumb:

Excellent. Just need my car back now.

Will circulate a couple of dates shortly

Hi Nick..
I'm not that far away and the drive from Carlisle is a cracker.
Stick me down on the list. 👍

I'm up for it. I am based in central Edinburgh. Just need to confirm dates.

nickjonesn4 said:
Excellent. Just need my car back now.

Will circulate a couple of dates shortly

Dates? My car will be back in the garage at this rate🤣🤣

Okay so.

How about 16/17 or 23/24 June?

Either in Edinburgh or in St Fillans (near Comrie) in Perthshire.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back