Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

...it's all gone Viper green!

coullstar said:
Lovely, can only dream of having something like this.

I may have had a slightly wet dream about it :oops: :eek:

spongebob squarepants said:
coullstar said:
Lovely, can only dream of having something like this.

I may have had a slightly wet dream about it :oops: :eek:

:oops: :grin:

VPD255M said:
Wow, you lucky, lucky boy!

Perfection :thumb:

Most kind cheers, I know very lucky!

I also remember that TG episode, one of my faves too! What a great car in a great colour combo, hope you enjoy driving the socks off it :thumb:

Roro said:
I also remember that TG episode, one of my faves too! What a great car in a great colour combo, hope you enjoy driving the socks off it :thumb:

8) :thumbs:

:worship:

Doesn't get much better. Be great if you do make it to Donington again. You can get your car on "TV" again :thumb:

askgeez said:
:worship:

Doesn't get much better. Be great if you do make it to Donington again. You can get your car on "TV" again :thumb:

:) cheers, the plan is to bring it along for this, got to get my ticket sorted this week 8)

Wow, what a superb choice, amazing car in an amazing colour. Congrats and many miles of fun to come I hope, you are a lucky man!

Ooh! I'm liking that.... Lucky, lucky man. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Congrats to you its a beauty.. will you be taking it to trax @ Donington park ? :thumb:

markturner1960, Shewie, apollokre1d thanks guys :salut:

KP964 planning on it, see you there :thumbs:

After seeing this car at the TIPEC meet last might I have spent most of the day looking at 997 GT3 for sale and dreaming.......stunning car James you are a very lucky guy though most say you make your own luck in this world. Stunning simply stunning.......

IanG1 said:
After seeing this car at the TIPEC meet last might I have spent most of the day looking at 997 GT3 for sale and dreaming.......stunning car James you are a very lucky guy though most say you make your own luck in this world. Stunning simply stunning.......

Thanks Ian, most kind. Enjoyed getting out for a blast last night and was a good turn out 8) Always enjoy a good bit of Porsche gassing with like minded enthusiasts :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back