Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4S brake line costs?

Hi Giles,

Mt C4S needs the rear brake pipes replace just like yours. Did Wrighttune buy Porsche pipes or make some? I had a look on Design911 and it says one of the rear pipes is no longer available

Thanks

Padraig

Hi,

just checked my invoice and all the brake-lines they ordered have numbers as below (ex-VAT prices) so assume all Porsche, which I think they always use:

99635517530 £30.76
99635517712 £47.15
99635517913 £39.40
99635517637 £63.71

does not specify which were which. Hope that helps!

cheers,

Giles.

Thanks Giles - that is very helpful.

I note that they only changed the front sections of the rear pipes, but also note you mentioned you have changed the rear section over the gear box previously. Hopefully my rear sections will be OK. I haven't looked at the condition on the front RH pipe ( the hard one...).

Can anyone tell me if it is simple to remove the washer bottle in the front wheel arch to change the pipes? I had the liner off the other day to see what was involved, but didn't have time to figure out if the washer reservoir come out easily.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b8n8tai
Back