Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Nordic Gold 997.2 4S Targa, very Nice

T8 said:
Ishay said:
Is that the same colour as the Exclusive series Turbo S of the recent models?

Nope. The 'Exclusive' is much nicer. Gold rather than copper.

That is sooooo nice ... achingly beautiful ......

Exclusive by name , exclusive by nature .....

High miler, lol, you just keep setting these cars up for us to enter the market dude.

Ishay said:
High miler, lol, you just keep setting these cars up for us to enter the market dude.

That's been 1 and a half times round the world 🌎 worth 40 bags tops :thumbs: :grin: Nearly twice Herman whites mileage :roll:

It must be the "painted headlamp cleaning system" that's prompting the asking price :D

I genuinely cannot understand why people pay those sorts of prices (assuming they do) when there are more highly spec'd cars available for at least 13k less.

I purchased the 2008 Targa 4S in this Nordic Gold a month ago. Under 20k miles - and interestingly seller traded this in to take delivery on the Turbo S Exclusive in that similar color. Dealership here in Utah (USA) got a lot of calls on it the day it came in from people out of state seeing online and trying to get a better read on the color. I saw it in person 3 days later. It's awesome. I'd call it copper more than anything - it's not a flat color, more metallic. Classic looking and very close to first Targa offered in 1966. Plenty of blacks and silvers out there - but an older 911 should be something a bit different IMO. Lots of compliments from other 911 owners.

murph7355 said:
I'm watching prices on 997.2 4S carefully as am ready to pull the trigger on one.

I suspect I'll end up in a Coupe (less to go wrong, lower price, alleged rattling of the targa roof), though the targa does make the interior much more airy.

That car looks expensive to me, especially when you consider the spec (no chrono plus, no heated seats, no PSE etc). Sytner have a better appointed black car on for 5k less and I even think that's expensive (more miles...but as someone above noted these are at least 7yrs old now so unless you intend not to use it...).

Brave colour choice too.

There's a massive spread on cars at the moment. Dealers (OPC or otherwise) prices seem to be high IMO and stock sits unsold for ages. The odd private sale has come up at much more sensible levels (and hence they move on more readily), so suspect patience will be a virtue...

I don't think I'll be far behind you on this move mate!! Lol

911TEL said:
T8 said:
Ishay said:
Is that the same colour as the Exclusive series Turbo S of the recent models?

Nope. The 'Exclusive' is much nicer. Gold rather than copper.

That is sooooo nice ... achingly beautiful ......

Exclusive by name , exclusive by nature .....

Saw two over the weekend:

tFqwOso.jpg

BKeQ1lG.jpg

I love the targa and the colour but for that kind of money it would have to be a turbo 8)

A Nordic Gold example from Goodwood last weekend.

pzero said:
A Nordic Gold example from Goodwood last weekend.

Looks even nicer in the sunlight :thumb: :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back