Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Randome stuff !

I can't have a dog I'm getting to attached, my last dog "she" commit suicide refuse to eat to painful to watch. Apparently food was the problem, I can only advise to read about feeding a dog with unprocessed meat as this is the healthiest option I have learn this too late.

about wife husband....

Two girlfriends talk:
- How was your sex yesterday?
- Hopelessness ... he came home, in 3 minutes he ate dinner, then 4 minutes of sex and after two minutes he fell asleep.
And with you?
- Well, I had a revelation, my husband returned home, he took me for a delicious romantic dinner. Later, for an hour we went home walking through the city, then candles, an hour of wonderful pre-game, later an hour of unearthly sex and finally imagine, for an hour we talked fondly with each other. Just a fairy tale!

At the same time, their guys are talking to each other:
- How was your sex yesterday?
- Hopelessness. I come home and there was no electricity, so I took her somewhere for supper. Hopeless food, expensive, ran out of money for a taxi return, so I had to go back on foot. We returned, there was no electricity, I had to light these ***** candles. I was so pissed off, for an hour I could not get stiff, later I could not fall asleep.
And with you?
-Perfect! I returned home, dinner was ready on the table, I ate all, had sex and went to sleep.

That Elton John one is brilliant!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back