Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

...it's all gone Viper green!

Congrats NottsRS!! :thumb:

Your 'fleet' is deeply impressive...:worship: the stuff of dreams 8). Happy & safe motoring :).

evodarren said:
Congratulations stunning car in viper green.you will love so raw and invigorating. Will hit all your senses.
Thanks, can't wait to get it!

Amazing and simply stunning

That is one of my fave Porsche's of all time.

James M-S said:
Phwoar, very very nice. Congratulations.

I bet it feels somewhat different to your blue one.
Hope to see it at a meet soon.

:bandit: :bandit: :bandit:

Thanks James, hopefully the next Hoton meet or Donington? Yeah a bit different...it's got one of those new fangled CD player thingies :grin:

adamw said:
Perfect, that's it! :worship:
Enjoy :grin: :thumb:

Cheers Adam, hope all's well with you :thumbs:

ch3tman said:
Congrats NottsRS!! :thumb:

Your 'fleet' is deeply impressive...:worship: the stuff of dreams 8). Happy & safe motoring :).

Thank you sir! 🙏🏻🙌🏻

infrasilver said:
WOW, that looks stunning in Viper, hope to see it around. Maybe bring both to Trax Festival?? :cloud9:

Are you thinking of any track days in it or area they just too precious to do that with any longer?

Hopefully bringing it along to Trax this year 🐍 Maybe the odd track day, depending on noise limits :grin:

NLW73 said:
Amazing and simply stunning

That is one of my fave Porsche's of all time.

Cheers! I love it, been looking out for one for a while 💚

What an edition to the fleet :thumb:

Green, loud and angry. Maybe call it the Hulk :grin:

Chief said:
What an edition to the fleet :thumb:

Green, loud and angry. Maybe call it the Hulk :grin:

Cheers Chief. Hulk is very apt. Emoji for sports button operation > :wizard:

Just perfect and also love that episode with Hammond - enjoy - such AMAZING cars :thumb: :thumb: 8) :thumb: :thumb:

freddie44 said:
Just perfect and also love that episode with Hammond - enjoy - such AMAZING cars :thumb: :thumb: 8) :thumb: :thumb:

8) :thumbs:

coullstar said:
Lovely, can only dream of having something like this.

Cheers Coullstar

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back