Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

A couple of turbo tuning questions

Hi Uk996, I have a 5 bar FPR for sale if you're interested? Used for about 12 months from new before I stuck in bigger injectors and put back the original FPR :D

Bloody hell! Another thread resurrection!

Things have moved on again since this was last penned - fully rebuilt engine etc etc.

Too much to list here but I should have a platform now capable of significantly high triple digit HP if needed. I'm currently considering another set of new turbos...

Ragpicker...have been following your posts with great interest recently but was replying to UK996 who posted on this thread today asking about a 5 bar FPR

:lol:

Yeah it's been a while, think both our cars were in Ninemeister in Warrington last time I spoke to you :)

Since then I've had bigger injectors installed and gone back to the original 3.8 bar FPR with a new map by Wayne. Still on stock fuel pump but the car has plenty more power and virtually no lag and I can't imagine needing any more at the moment.

But I know how this goes and wouldn't be surprised if I get used to the power and want more at some point :lol:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartynT
Back