Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

991.2 GT3, DP says yes....Update

:thumb: will it be out over the sunny bank holiday? :thumbs:

G2 said:

Sadly not. It's off to get front end PPF tomorrow so won't be ready til next week.

Cheib said:
My GT3 finally arrived at the OPC yesterday....long old wait but very excited. Off to have a look this afternoon but won't get the keys properly for another week or so as it's going off to have front end PPF as I intend to do two or three track days a year.

I'm reasonably excited :thumbs:

Congrats, the only thing you'll need to do is press the PDK Sport button then the LOUD transmission whine sounds fantastic in the cabin at low speeds :drive:

Kryton said:
Cheib said:
My GT3 finally arrived at the OPC yesterday....long old wait but very excited. Off to have a look this afternoon but won't get the keys properly for another week or so as it's going off to have front end PPF as I intend to do two or three track days a year.

Congrats, the only thing you'll need to do is press the PDK Sport button then the LOUD transmission whine sounds fantastic in the cabin at low speeds :drive:

No PDK sport button in mine....

Cheib said:
Kryton said:
Cheib said:

No PDK sport button in mine....

Doh ok yours is a manual :)

It's almost like they forgot to install it on the manual cars for some reason.

Cheib said:
G2 said:

Sadly not. It's off to get front end PPF tomorrow so won't be ready til next week.

Is t ready yet? Cannot believe how excited I get about other peoples cars. So sad...

The GT3's going back to the dealer next week

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back