Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

C4 v C2. Desirability & Values

maldren said:
I'm in the minority that prefers the svelte lines of the narrow bodied car, more like the earlier air cooled models, I find the later cars a bit bloated.

(and I have a C2)

I'm in that camp too. Not a fan of the wide body variant. Would have a turbo though; I could get past the looks easily for that.

rdodger said:
77szymon said:
Hi and welcome

Any pictures?

C4S just looking sexy from back :p C2 with aero kit :thumb: you have done best decision.

Thanks. I think so.

No pictures at the moment but I'm sure I won't be able to resist posting a few when we have collected it.

Finally managed to upload a picture. Expect to have the car on Friday.
41823362552_1aefe5db39_c.jpg
[/url]001 by Roger Hammond, on Flickr[/img]

Beautiful :thumbs:

maldren said:
I'm in the minority that prefers the svelte lines of the narrow bodied car, more like the earlier air cooled models, I find the later cars a bit bloated.

(and I have a C2)

I'm in that potential minority as well, early narrow body 3.4 cars are where it is at.

Hello chaps! i have just purchased a 99 C2 because it was the car i preferred. :thumb:

rdodger said:
rdodger said:
77szymon said:
Hi and welcome

Any pictures?

C4S just looking sexy from back :p C2 with aero kit :thumb: you have done best decision.

Thanks. I think so.

No pictures at the moment but I'm sure I won't be able to resist posting a few when we have collected it.

Finally managed to upload a picture. Expect to have the car on Friday.
41823362552_1aefe5db39_c.jpg
[/url]001 by Roger Hammond, on Flickr[/img]

Wonderful looking car, wonderful car full stop in fact.

Fastlane said:
That looks a lovely car and I know it has been advertised for a while. Forewarned is forearmed, so you may want to read these about Yorkshire Classic Porsche:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=111903&highlight=yorkshire+classic+porscheThere i

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=112457&highlight=yorkshire+classic+porsche

Thanks. I did read those threads. It's easy to be put off by a couple of people who have had a bad experience, especially as it's so easy to find on the internet. I did find it useful and as you say forwarned is forearmed. As things stand I am confident it's a good car and will be delivered prepared as agreed. I will let you know on friday!

I met with Jon and Peter at YCP and still bought it! :D

rdodger said:
Thanks. I did read those threads. It's easy to be put off by a couple of people who have had a bad experience, especially as it's so easy to find on the internet. I did find it useful and as you say forwarned is forearmed. As things stand I am confident it's a good car and will be delivered prepared as agreed. I will let you know on friday!

Good stuff. Good luck with the car and I look forward to hearing about it over the coming months ahead.
:thumbs:

Fastlane said:
That looks a lovely car and I know it has been advertised for a while. Forewarned is forearmed, so you may want to read these about Yorkshire Classic Porsche:

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=111903&highlight=yorkshire+classic+porscheThere i

http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=112457&highlight=yorkshire+classic+porsche

Hooner that sounds great. Get some pics up. :thumb:

Roger that's a lovely car. There's a couple of grands worth of GT3 kit on there.
Very nice. 8)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back