Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996TT owners - Advice please

You won't miss the boat. There are a lot of dogs out there so take your time. Most cars are touted as bargain classic investments but far from it with the bills they are concealing.

Good luck.

It's the mileage driving the sticker price. I could see it being higher, so there may be something in the service record stopping it from being higher.

Keep looking. You will find the best car in your budget. Just takes time. I saw a few dogs on my journey to a Turbo.

Dunno if you've seen my thread ?
http://911uk.com/viewtopic.php?t=127116

Even what might look to be a well cared for car which has no obvious driving faults can be hiding a significant amount of work required.

If there's £5k 'tax' on the car a good PPI will tell you if its worth it.

Trust me, you can hit a £10k bill real easy on an otherwise good car just fixing outstanding issues.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kjcsr911
Back