Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Looking for Kent or London area on car wheel balancing

AlanPM

Hi guys, I just had new rubber and subtle spacers for front and rear on my C4S and am a bit paranoid about the balancing, as they are hub centric but bolt through I would like to get them balanced on car.
Trouble is I can't find anyone in my area, anyone out there aware of an outfit locally?
Thanks, Alan

Phot

And here's a photo, I know how you like a photo :grin:

Attachments

• a9d4b062_5e8b_4eb7_b9e3_42de3a00ff03_119.jpeg
    a9d4b062_5e8b_4eb7_b9e3_42de3a00ff03_119.jpeg
    200 KB · Views: 1,971
Well there's a new one on me, balancing on the car ??

You will know if they are fitted wrong, you will feel it through the steering wheel or notice it through the rear end.

I don't know if they can do balancing on the car but in any case I'd recommend Lepsons in Gillingham.

If they're good enough for 'Exel Wheels' they're good enough for me. :wink:

HSC911 said:
Do you mean Wheel Alignment OP :dont know:

If you do mean wheel alignment I'd give Project Nine at Marden a call.

No, wheel alignment been done, it's defo on car balancing I am after. The only place I can find is Vibrationfree.co.uk in bicester Oxon, it looks a thorough job but a bit far from T Wells

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back