Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

*SOLD* 19x11/8.5 Sportec Mono 10 with Pirelli''s *SOLD*

Bridger

Hi there,

Here for sale is a rare opportunity to purchase my Sportec Mono 10 wheels and Pirelli P Zero N2 tyres.

I brought these last year after being able to finally source a set, firstly I had them all checked to see if they were straight and crack free before sending them off to Myalloys in basingstoke where they were chemically stripped and refinished in standard Porsche silver, the colour choice was because I intended to run my original C4s centre caps so the colour had to match. These wheels take a standard size OE Porsche cap but I also managed to source a brand new set of Sportec ones from Switzerland at great expense, these will be included with the sale.

The wheels have been fitted to my C4s for the past 6 months and have covered a measly 700 miles, they are immaculate! They were ceramic coated before being fitted to my car so clean up with minimal fuss.

The wheels come from Sportec with spacers to fit required models of Porsche They measure up 19x11 rears with ET60 offset (technically ET42 with the 18mm Sportec spacer) and 19x8.5 fronts with ET50 (technically ET43 with the 7mm Sportec spacer)

The wheels after being refurbished were fitted with brand new Porsche N2 rated Pirelli P Zeros at a huge expense, these are 305/30/19 rears and 235/35/19 fronts, all of which are as good as new due to the low mileage they have covered.

Back in the day when these were released they cost around 5.5k with tyres, mainly due to the fact they are forged, lightweight compared original Porsche wheels and made by BBS.

Chance to own something a little different from the norm.

£2300 ovno

NOW 1900 ono

REDUCED AGAIN TO £1750

They owe me a hell of a lot more than this!

I have included a few pictures but more are available on request, any questions please don't hesitate to connect me. Located in Guildford, Surrey area.

I will listen to sensible offers on these people.

Top set of wheels ready to bolt straight on, no messing around with new tyres and refurbs!

Paul

I think you might want to check your new price. £220 is a bargain

Hi will you accept 219.99 delivered?

free bump

glws

Anyone want to make me a sensible offer before I stick them on an eBay auction?

Paul

I still have these knocking about.....

Really need to shift them now so will listen to offers on them, try me.

Paul

Bridger said:
I still have these knocking about.....

Really need to shift them now so will listen to offers on them, try me.

Paul

Bump for a cool set of wheels :thumb:

Am I right to assume that if the rears are running with 18mm spacers they will fit nicely on a narrow bodied car? They do look nice.

MC[/code]

MisterCorn said:
Am I right to assume that if the rears are running with 18mm spacers they will fit nicely on a narrow bodied car? They do look nice.

MC[/code]

I believe they would actually.

Paul

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back