Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OMG Hexagon in Yorkshire!!!

May be a little unfair but I don't think that I would buy any car from a Yorkshire dealer..... Too many horror stories to run the risk

The colour on the 997T is great, it's just 997T wheels only suit black cars. Another set of wheels and it would look stunning.

mikeluke said:
May be a little unfair but I don't think that I would buy any car from a Yorkshire dealer..... Too many horror stories to run the risk

:hand: A little tradist against Yorkshire traders :grin: (but yes theres a reputation for sure) :eek: Theres a story with this one as strangely it isnt on their website?! Not even as sold, its like it doesnt exist except on autotrader...

Went to buy a car from Shak's last year, they had a really good 997 Gen 2 Turbo in and as I was checking the classifieds daily it popped up and I thought it was very cheap for the spec and mileage.
Phoned the salesman next day who was very pushy about me giving him a deposit straight away to secure the car. I declined but I was still keen to see it as the price was a bargain.
Left it a few days went back onto their site and it had gone up by £5k, then by the end of the week it had gone up another £5k to what it's price should really have been. Bit gutted I just didn't jump on it but when you see cars that are prices well under retail at a large indy dealership you tend to be a bit cautious!
Car sold not soon after.

mikeluke said:

Racist swine

come ere and say that..... 8) :grin:

Zeb said:
mikeluke said:

Racist swine

come ere and say that..... 8) :grin:

I didn't say that I would not buy a car from a Yorkshire man, just not from a dealer in Yorkshire....

I say what ah like and ah like what I bloody well say, nah then....

:grin:

Al av thi know we arnt all muppets up here but we do av thi odd dodgy trader :floor:

silvermilnec said:
Al av thi know we arnt all muppets up here but we do av thi odd dodgy trader :floor:

I used google translate on this strange tongue...all it did was replaced "muppets" with "whippets" :?:

G2 said:
silvermilnec said:

I used google translate on this strange tongue...all it did was replaced "muppets" with "whippets" :?:
:floor: I showed my whippet this he loved it :floor:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bristolsparks
Back