Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bristol OPC

Equivocator

Just a quick review from a very recent service experience at Bristol OPC...

I'm a frequent lurker and infrequent poster with a 997.1 Turbo. I've owned my car about a year and whilst I'm new to 911s, I'm not new to Porsche or other high maintenance/high end car marques.

I'm off abroad in a few weeks and really wanted the car serviced before I go; it's a long and hard trip-and of course fun! I spoke to the local independent (Cameron) who've got a good rep and were helpful, but who couldn't fit me in at a timescale that worked for me. I had a quick look at Bristol OPC and found that prices weren't overly different and they could fit me in much sooner. I decided to take a punt...

I've dealt with other OPCs a long time previously and been very disappointed: but this experience couldn't have been better. I explained what I wanted (an out of sync major) and some areas of work which needed doing, but not yet and not at OPC labour rates (!!!).

Dealing with the team was excellent- problems explained very clearly and I didn't feel like I was pressured into more work. Comms were good and the video from the mechanic clearly showed the work they'd done and dilligence being taken (as you'd hope). The car was returned on time, cleaned and at the cost we'd agreed with no surprises.

Overall, the service felt first rate and I felt well treated. It certainly put some faith back in OPC for me.

Finally, it cost me about a £100 more than the Indy I'd looked at...

Would I use again..? Yes, definitely on this showing.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevemias
Back