Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 914 1.7. New pics July 2019

:x Still waiting to see this my friend. Get over to the meet at The Bulls Head in a couple of weeks.

What a beauty your car is, they're gorgeous , was looking at some last year at Porsches at the prom in Llandudno, one lady owner had renovated one like yours, 3 in a row parked together. They are a special mix of retro & design / colour to my eye

Enjoying the weather just how Porsche intended :thumb:

I have been invited by Porsche Bolton to join a 70 car Porsche convoy from their premises to the 70th anniversary celebration on the 9th June at Cholmendeley castle.Well chuffed. :dancetwist: :dance:

Great to see that Photobucket is working again so that all of my original pictures have been revived!

Really??!! I hope so. I'll go and check some old Phead threads then.

As said well done on the 70th celebrations. That's great. :thumb:

The car is all liveried up and ready for the OPC Bolton convoy to the 70th anniversary celebration on Saturday.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alanjf
Back