Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

In Theory...

Jam911

...could you put 964 turbo front and rear wings on a 964 C4

And can you still source original panels from Porsche.

You'd also have to put a new front/rear bumper, supports and larger shark fins. In my view it wouldn't make it cost effective

Looking at current prices for Porsche 964 Anniversary Editions it can't cost that much...can it?

Jam911 said:
Looking at current prices for Porsche 964 Anniversary Editions it can't cost that much...can it?

I think you'd get it done a lot cheaper than buying an Anniversary model!! Especially if you have some skills yourself or a good mate with them!..

How the resale values would stand up i wouldn't know.

Does look great mind :thumb:

It all comes from wanting a wide body 964.

I think they are beautiful.

I don't like the whale tail spoiler on the turbo.

And the Anniversary models are silly money now.

As are turbos.

How else can I get what I want?

Suggestions on a postcard please....

Very doable, but hellishly expensive!
So many things to change. Stuff like rear trailing arms (wider than standard) are overlooked. Calipers and disks if it's to look authentic. It's just lists up.
Worth some considerable thought :thumb:

if you want it .. do it

Modifying cars doesn't have to make sense . Sod the cost , you're only here once

If its not a stock look youre after , then instead of changing the rear trailing arms etc just go for some deep dish wheels ?

hot66 said:
if you want it .. do it

Modifying cars doesn't have to make sense . Sod the cost , you're only here once

If its not a stock look youre after , then instead of changing the rear trailing arms etc just go for some deep dish wheels ?

Exactly this :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBSEA
Back