Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

gen 1 997TT with gen 2 conversion

kozzi

Nurburgring
Hi, my black turbo has had a gen 2 conversion consisting of: front bumper, led lights front and rear, all original gen 2 not after market; has the centre radiator done to accommodate the bumper; rear bumper and original gen 2 wheels with spacers and has been lowered.
Any idea how much this conversion actually costs??[/quote]

Were items bought from new or sourced secondhand? Did you fit or did you use the trade? Were the plastics already colour coded or did you need everything blending in?
Depending on answers to above, I would say £4k-£8k. Is that a wide enough spread and do I win a prize :?: :thumb:

I am at 7k inc painting etc assuming the parts were brought new , have you had the gen2 PCM3 and air con fascia etc done as well as that will add a few more K to the build cost :thumb:

I am afraid one of the previous owners completed the build so I don't know if it was self or trade. Just the electrics in the boot under the carpet make my brain hurt!!
The only internal mods are an Alpine screen above satnav which is a reversing camera and I am sure T.V. The reversing sensors still work so impressive building.
I wont be returning her back to standard.
Thanks for the replies, chaps.

:useless:

I am Not clever enough to post pics :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65
Back