Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Vacancy for Air Cooled Illuminati membership

Its Zingari's unique tool for sniffing out discrepancies in vehicle's condition.........only available through the secret service to illuminati members & retired playboys.

FZP said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Colini stick? All I seem to come up with is a loose leaf tea infused thingy. :dont know:
Lost in translation with me

Something to do with an old school chum called Colin? But I may have dreamt that :?:

spongebob squarepants said:
FZP said:
Excuse my ignorance, but what is a Colini stick? All I seem to come up with is a loose leaf tea infused thingy. :dont know:
Lost in translation with me

Something to do with an old school chum called Colin? But I may have dreamt that :?:

A 'device' for examining motor vehicles manufactured by Anthony Colini but sadly never patented :thumb:

try the Swiss equivalent of 911uk for candidates, they still have C&A over there :mrgreen:

Ah I always thought a colini stick was used originally to measure the amount of leather left on a pr of sandals and to ensure that the compulsory socks conformed to the strict length up the calf. its the non iluminati that started to use one that was lost and fell into the public domain as a tea device as they had no idea what it was actually used for . :grin: :grin:

badlands said:
try the Swiss equivalent of 911uk :mrgreen:

OMG I bet they are a load of laughs :floor: :floor: :thumb:

jonttt said:
:oops: I can tick most of those boxes with the added bonus is rose tinted spectacles.

However once the previous incumbent realises Italian flare actually comes at a cost he will be back with that infamous ball sack between his legs :grin:

Italian Flares , which one is Zingers

Attachments

• 40085032512f35cc6a0a5a96a4bc08a3_bell_bottoms_bell_bottom_pants_202.jpg
    40085032512f35cc6a0a5a96a4bc08a3_bell_bottoms_bell_bottom_pants_202.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 1,635
I'm getting in the groove:

EiYlWlsA.jpg

There aint a lot of storage space in the 4C so one needs to be 'creative' :thumb:

Zingari said:
I'm getting in the groove:

EiYlWlsA.jpg

There aint a lot of storage space in the 4C so one needs to be 'creative' :thumb:

Zingers, looking at those trousers I can see you havent got a lot of storage space :floor: :floor: :floor:

911UK said:
Following a recent passing, a position has opened up to join the air cooled Illuminati.

Must have
- owned a 993 Manual Coupe
- collection of driving sandals
- all weather cardigans
- regulation beard
- C&A wardrobe
- driving gloves for all occassions
- printed copy of 993 workshop manual
- collection of precision measuring tools
- Balmoral Green Range Rover
- 25 Bags valuation algorithm expertise

On more than one occasion members/associate members of this group have intimated that I could easily become an archetypal 993 owner.

I'm not sure why - I haven't got any of the above credentials. :dont know:

T8 said:
911UK said:
Following a recent passing, a position has opened up to join the air cooled Illuminati.

Must have
- owned a 993 Manual Coupe
- collection of driving sandals
- all weather cardigans
- regulation beard
- C&A wardrobe
- driving gloves for all occassions
- printed copy of 993 workshop manual
- collection of precision measuring tools
- Balmoral Green Range Rover
- 25 Bags valuation algorithm expertise

On more than one occasion members/associate members of this group have intimated that I could easily become an archetypal 993 owner.

I'm not sure why - I haven't got any of the above credentials. :dont know:

mmmmm Terry are you sure .... I have seen the driving gloves mate :floor: :floor: :floor:

If only the Range Rover driver would step up :what:

Zingari said:
If only the Range Rover driver would step up :what:

at least he has his patented Colini stick :weed:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back