Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

SOLD: Stormforce outdoor for 996/997 turbo

uk996

I have a Stormforce outdoor car cover and locking kit which has been used once by me for sale.

My garage has been emptied now, so I don't need it any more.

It fits a 997.1 turbo with aerokit, I've used it ok with my 996 turbo. My car has the aerokit. I believe it'll fit most 996 and 997 ok, but do check with Stormforce for confirmation. My car stayed bone dry even with torrential rain.

It was used once before when a garage was being built.

£95 including courier costs to most places in UK mainland. Let me know if you want it sending any where else and I'll get you a price.

Blurb from manufacture:
Stormforce car covers are our flagship product and are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. These Porsche car covers are not only easy to use and easy to store but they also perfectly balance functionality with style. Able to fit perfectly to your car, these car covers are the perfect way to protect your pride and joy.

Stormforce Car Cover Features:

• Breathable 4 layer fabric to allow moisture & damp to escape

Welded seams & double stitched hems for strength & long life

Detachable under body securing straps with soft silicone fastener covers

Elasticated front and rear hems for snug fit

100% Ultra violet resistant fabric to prevent paint fade

Special waterproof/breathable membrane layer

Side panel tabs included for optional locking kit

Separate sturdy zipped storage bag

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads