Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Manual 997 Turbo for sub £40k Yes please!

Seems to be a bargain to me.

My 997 turbo is a 2008 model, so just 10 years old now and its not far off 100k miles. Ive done 30,000 in the last 2 years using the car as my daily driver.

The only thing ive had go wrong on it was 2 temp sensors (£250) and the clutch slave cylinder which went 2 weeks ago. (£600). So thats £850 over 30,000 miles of daily driving, which personally I think is very good.

Looking at the pile of invoices which came with the car, the previous owner who had the car for 4 years spent about £8000 on it. But he took it to the porsche main dealer for everything so paid a premium. So by the time my car had done 69,000 mile and was 8 years old, it had new brakes all around, new radiators, condensors, starter motor amongst other things.

I had Centre Gravity look at my car last month and they said that underneath it looked better than some cars they see which have only done 20,000 miles.

So whilst a lot of people have that psychological 100,000 miles means a car is knackered mentality, in reality mileage doesnt really mater.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back