Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

996 Turbo wanted - cash waiting

kozzi said:
Should have looked at mine mate

Yeah your probably right Scott! :oops:

I am leaning to a 996 but I will PM you.

BChivs said:
kozzi said:

Just checking you got my PM?

Tis fine if mine is not what you are looking for...

cheshire911 said:
Here is whats available on PHs sorted by manual car, coupe with up to 50,000 miles:

https://www.pistonheads.com/classif...-cars&M=1044&MileageTo=50000&Transmission=MAN

You've probably seen these as I think you are trawling PHs in any case?

There are a few there I keep going back to.....the top one at historic and modern classics fits the bill in every way....budget, mileage, spec, colour, history etc....I have enquired, but I can't help to read the bad reviews and having a bad experience with my last car I think if it happened again I would get very little sympathy!

Many of the x50 cars are more than I want to pay....I think £50k gets you into a nice 996T so although additional funds are available it would need to be very special for me to justify any more than this.

The silver car in Surrey I've enquired....needs loads of things doing. It's in quite a sorry state which the seller is open about hence the price...could be a fixer upper if the price was right but the history isn't perfect either which can't be fixed!

The black car at Historics I may go for....I have spoken with the dealer who are selling and have allowed me to view prior to the auction, test drive and view on their ramps.

angry said:
BChivs said:
kozzi said:

Hi mate, I did send you a PM.....mileage and cond are important for me but thanks :thumb:

goodatcrashing said:
angry said:
BChivs said:
kozzi said:

Likewise, I sent you a PM, but not sure if you've received it?

Pm'd

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back