Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Urgent help/advice needed

I can empathise with your situation as I have seen similar with a colleagues low mileage turbo. It is easy to be seduced by advertised prices. But tout the car around dealers and experience a deflationary blow on what you think versus what they are prepared to offer (some of them absolutely insulting offers). Private enquiries waste time. Not an easy situation for sure.

And of course whilst it remains unsold it erodes its MOT life, road tax life and servicing schedule starts to get closer and closer whilst it still is not sold thus adding to costs that you may not get back - and if something goes wrong in the meantime, there is the cost of fixing that.

cheshire911 said:
I can empathise with your situation as I have seen similar with a colleagues low mileage turbo. It is easy to be seduced by advertised prices. But tout the car around dealers and experience a deflationary blow on what you think versus what they are prepared to offer (some of them absolutely insulting offers). Private enquiries waste time. Not an easy situation for sure.

And of course whilst it remains unsold it erodes its MOT life, road tax life and servicing schedule starts to get closer and closer whilst it still is not sold thus adding to costs that you may not get back - and if something goes wrong in the meantime, there is the cost of fixing that.

Exactly my problem. The other thing is ive taken the kids car seats out and given it a clean so im not driving it so i'm relegated to a 15 year old a class :nooo: .

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ron2325
Back