Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front Aero Splitter - Now Fitted to Aero Bumper

Phil 997 said:
DucatiRob said:
Cheers :thumb:

I'm guessing the tow hook cover is slightly different for the Aero bumper as the old one doesn't sit flush!

That looks better than I was expecting mate , credit to you for persisting and tweaking the lip. and yes the tow eye cover is a different shape to the stock one but only a few quid from the OPC :thumb:

Cheers Phil, yes it turned out better than I expected, you are right about how low it is too! Will have to be extra careful when parking, I have a habit of poking the nose over kerbs!

Kicking myself for not thinking about the tow hook cover! At least I have some paint left over from doing my wing!

DucatiRob said:
Phil 997 said:
DucatiRob said:
Cheers :thumb:

I'm guessing the tow hook cover is slightly different for the Aero bumper as the old one doesn't sit flush!

That looks better than I was expecting mate , credit to you for persisting and tweaking the lip. and yes the tow eye cover is a different shape to the stock one but only a few quid from the OPC :thumb:

Cheers Phil, yes it turned out better than I expected, you are right about how low it is too! Will have to be extra careful when parking, I have a habit of poking the nose over kerbs!

Kicking myself for not thinking about the tow hook cover! At least I have some paint left over from doing my wing!

not just you mate ,I did just the same when fitting the aero bumper and jammed the old one in until I could get the correct one delivered :grin: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back