Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat back protection

BriceV

Hi all,

How do you protect the back of your front seats from your children's feet ? I have full leather seats in my C2S (back of the seat is in leather) and I have a very active young lad seating in the back seat. The combination of both means scratches are starting to appear. I have equipped my wife car with seat back protectors bought on Amazon. But most of these items are secured on the headrest rods.

Has someone found a good solution to protect the seat backs ? (apart from banning kids from the car...)

Brice, Not totally clear on what you mean from your thread and I think Infra may have thought the same as me that you have hard back sport seats , but re reading your post I think you have leather backed comfort seats that you want to protect. which is less easy than wrapping the hard back. personally the only thing I can think of would be to get something made that has a hood that sits over the headrest and velcro ties at the bottom . I would imagine any retrimmer would be able to knock up something unless the wife if handy with a sewing machine any fabric would do the job. :thumb:

Threatening to chop the offending feet of worked in my car....

I take their shoes off before they get in......they are only allowed soft toys as well.....those Barbies in their high heeled shoes can do some serious damage :D

Push them back in from whence they came.

So far I have used the "no shoes at the rear" option but the leather backed comfort seats are fragile. I'll keep looking for something on the web.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back