Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: 997 911 TURBO Y-PIPE/PLENUM

JP_Turbo

Silverstone
As title suggests. Need the stock plenum Y pipe.

For those who have upgraded to an IPD and have one knocking around collecting dust rather than money in your wallet :hand:

JP_Turbo said:

For those who have upgraded to an IPD and have one knocking around collecting dust rather than money in your wallet :hand:

I upgraded to an IPD plenum but kept Y pipe and butterfly valve thingy OE.

You can speak to Ken at 9e, he has just upgraded mine :)

Norfolk & Idea said:
JP_Turbo said:

I upgraded to an IPD plenum but kept Y pipe and butterfly valve thingy OE.

apollokre1d said:
You can speak to Ken at 9e, he has just upgraded mine :)

Cheers. Mine has a slight crack so wondering is it worth the upgrade or just get a stock one that someone has sitting around....

Can someone point me in the right direction as to Ken's username as I cannot find in search. Thanks

I have an IPD one going spare :wink:

JP_Turbo said:
Can someone point me in the right direction as to Ken's username as I cannot find in search. Thanks

Pretty sure it's '996ttalot"

ragpicker said:
Will it not weld? Just find an ally welder and give him £20 :dont know:

Its all plastic :eh!:

apollokre1d said:
JP_Turbo said:

Pretty sure it's '996ttalot"

Cheers will give it a search.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back