Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wheels Wanted 18/19"

Locosaki

Looking too see whats available.

Having sold my OZ Alleggerita & my turbo twists I'm left with no wheels/tyres with no real inclination what to be fitting next and the cars sitting on axle stands.

I did quite fancy a set of 19" 5 spoke (carrera classic I think there called) but again open to suggestions, I've had a few sets of wheels on this car but can't get it right.

I have a couple of sets of 18" Carrera 5 Spokes (MY02). Made for Porsche by BBS and are lighter than Hollow Spokes and very strong. Big bonus is that they are also very easy to clean...

One set fully refurbished in Gloss Black with a fine Silver Lip plus new Crested Centre Caps.

One set in good original condition (silver) that would benefit from a refurb. Centre Caps included too.

I also have a couple of good front ( 225/40/18 ) Continental Sport Contact Tyres that could be included if interested.

On a 996, 18's for go, 19's for show. :wink:

C.

How much are your talking for the silver ones, do they desperately need a refurb ?

Cheers

£700'ish with tyres mentioned and centre caps?

No major kerbing etc. but would obviously look better with a fresh coat of paint/powdercoat.

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back