Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Anyone know of, or has my old car on here 964 / 930 SS Targa

Boba fett

I used to own a very exciting car, it was a magazine featured Super Sport Targa with a Paxton Supercharger fitted. Loads of mods such as Carbon Buckets all done in Cream leather, 965 Turbo wheels, lowered, front splitter etc

Would love to know its whereabouts now, the thing was mental and the noise it made :grin:

Such a memorable car :thumb:

That looks awesome. What sort of bhp figures?

Just googled searching for this car . I own it in 2002-2005 .
What a machine,sorry I sold it too, missing the pops and bangs.
Number plate was A5 TSU when I had it. Sold it to a dealer might have gone to Scotland,not sure . Sorry, hope it's still on the road :thumbs:

A5 TSU is currently insured on the Motor Insurance Database and listed as a Porsche 911 Carrera Targa Sup Spt. :thumb:

C.

pictures !

Yes pictures please, I have a lot of fond memories with that car!

Do you also have any pics Boba Fett ?
No sadly I don't, and I have since filed the mag, but got this picture I took of it in the mag! I had it some 25 years ago, it was an awesome car back then and got me lots of sex!

Mag feature is 911 and Porsche world October 98 for the new owner to get a back copy!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back