Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seal Grey, Manual, 911 C4S up for sale soon

thesmithsUK

I'm planning on putting my Seal Grey, Manual, 911 C4S Coupe up for sale in a few weeks' time (it's off to the paint shop first to sort the usual stone chips to front bumper, after which I'll get it detailed and properly photographed).

Price will be £22,950. Does that sound reasonable? It's slightly less than the value suggested by www.cazana.com

I've owned the car since 2014 – wonderfully trouble-free, just using it much less since buying my 964 last May. And I need to create garage space for an incoming, front-engined, transaxle Porsche!

TEBZqvn.jpg

SUMMARY
911 Carrera 4S Coupe
3.6 Litre Flat Six Engine (320bhp)
6-Speed Manual Transmission
Seal Grey Metallic
Full Leather Black / Metropole Blue
Climate Control
Electrically-Adjustable Seats
On-Board Computer
Porsche Crest Embossed on Head Rests
ParkAssist
Gear Lever and Handbrake Lever in Aluminium
Full Sports Leather Seats
Top Tinted Windscreen
Rear Wiper
Standard Wheels
Six CD Auto-changer
Porsche Communication Management (PCM) SatNav and Telephone Module

First registered 22nd April 2004, and collected at the factory by the first owner

89,106 warranted miles (but still in occasional use)
MOT until December 2018 with no advisories
Porsche Certificate of Authenticity
5 previous owners
HPI Certificate

Comes with all handbooks, both sets of keys, comprehensive history file of maintenance and service receipts, original stamped service booklet.

JEmDzD1.jpg

SERVICE HISTORY
March 2006 - 9,697 miles - Porsche Centre, Sutton Coldfield
March 2007 - 16,325 miles - Porsche Centre, Sutton Coldfield
October 2007 - 34,418 miles - Porsche Centre, Sutton Coldfield
January 2009 - 47,115 miles - Porsche Centre, Bristol
August 2010 - 60,485 miles - Porsche Centre, Exeter
November 2012 - 69,800 miles - Torque GT, Devon
June 2013 - 71,816 miles - SCS Porsche, Devon
April 2015 - 75,564 - Porsche Centre, Exeter
April 2016 - 81,285 miles - Porsche Centre, Exeter
April 2017 - 85,841 miles - Porsche Centre, Exeter

r2G705B.jpg

RECENT SPEND
I've spent over £3,100 on the car since 2014: a PPI from SCS Porsche (no bore scoring, over-revs, etc.), new discs and pads all round, new Pirelli P-Zero N4 tyres all round, all four alloys refurbished, new fitted Porsche floor mats, new oil pressure sender unit, three Porsche services - two majors (including spark plugs, brake fluid changes, poly-rib belt changes, new ignition coil) and one minor.

Other notable items include the IMS bearing upgrade at SCS Porsche.

Usual, obsessive, ownership behaviour: all bills/receipts from 2006 onwards in a leather PCGB folder, I keep the car under a high-quality cover in a garage, never exceed 2000rpm until up to temperature, high-octane fuel only.

PM me if you'd like to know more.

Sounds like a very decent price for any potential owner. I would snap your hand off at that price if I was in the market for a C4S - it's a beautiful example. If I were you I'd contact BChivs on here about it - he's desperate for the right C4S and if you ask me, this is the one. He has the cash waiting and the price is well within his ball park.

I think BChivs is craving a TT now but worth a go as he was wavering!

There is another chap who's on the hunt though, in the 996 section I think.

Either way sounds a great car at a fair price.

Good luck with the sale.

Good luck with the sale, car looks fantastic :D

I do love a seal grey 996 C4S! Looks like a lovely cherished example. Good luck with the sale! I do wonder whether I will end up going air cooled seeing as my 997 is becoming a garage queen since baby has arrived!

Seems a bargain to me. Someone should snap your hand off for that. Sounds more a £24K car to me.

Damn, I'd be all over this like a rash, exactly what I'm looking for and more, aside from the manual gearbox :(

I'm in Cornwall too! :sad:

What strikes me most is how dinky the 964 looks alongside the 996. Modern 911s are BIG cars

Hello from a fellow 996 owner in Cornwall. I've think I've seen your car round the Truro area? I live in Perranwell Station. Not seen your 964 though - looks lovely.

Looks very nice and price seem fair - GLWS.

Tim.

:thumb:

Thanks for all the positive comments. Quick interior shot:

BgaImDp.jpg

Update: C4S is now back from the paint shop and the front PSU looks as new.

I also collected this at the weekend. It'll be off to the paint shop soon - front valance and a couple of other bits. Drives nicely, though - reconditioned gearbox, suspension refresh.

K0eWkbh.jpg

The plan is to get the 924 in shape in time for my son's 25th birthday (October). Help him onto the Porsche ladder!

And sell the C4S in the meantime. Though I'm vacillating - it looks perfect now and seems prices are continuing their slow-but-steady climb...

Guess I'll get the photos and advert done then see what interest I get. Got an inkling, though, that I'm doing the wrong thing for the right reasons!

So three Porkers on the drive. Much respect. You could sell tickets. Good luck with the sale but I can't seeing it hanging about for long.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back