Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Seat belt height adjuster strip and rebuild

deMort

Link here ..

https://youtu.be/EwakFlGvgMs

Audio didnt work .. sorry .

The tabs at the beginning are what you need to bend out to remove it .. this is not listed in the Porsche instructions , a small flat bladed screwdriver and you try and lever out each side whilst pulling on the adjuster .. you finish with levering the base at that pin .

Next part is the 6 locking tabs .

The metal plate is often loose and causes a rattle .. bend the fingers a bit to give then a tighter fit.

if it rattles then perhaps something like spray grease on the adjuster that moves up and down and the contact points of the various parts .

Couple of images below .

Attachments

• adjuster_1_544.jpg
    adjuster_1_544.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 1,694
  • adjuster_2_161.jpg
    adjuster_2_161.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 1,694
  • adjuster_3_687.jpg
    adjuster_3_687.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 1,671
  • adjuster_4_116.jpg
    adjuster_4_116.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 1,671
Tell me about it .. i had to get my Daughter to film it on an old work camera i use .. 2.41 mins of her life was a bit too long to help out i feel so i had no chance of trying to figure out the sound fault !

My first attempt at a video .. ok .. well .. ish no sound and not a brilliant quality but it will do the job along with the pictures.

deft hands :floor: .. old beat up ones more like :thumb:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back