Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche 964 Videos

Keith you must be getting bored by now....Thought I'd drop in a picture of a proper car for you to have a look at.........................I'll get me coat.... :coat: :grin:

Attachments

• 9971_c4s_130.jpg
    9971_c4s_130.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 13,402
paul284pt said:
Hi Chaps,

Haven't seen this one before, beautifully shot in amazing scenery.

Enjoy,
Paul

Awesome Paul. Loved that...
My dear old dad had that exact same Targa, same colour. The amount of work I did on that car, I guess that's really where it all started for me :thumbs:

Nice one Paul very classy , love the yellow Targa , great roads too.

Hi Keith,

Yes, the hairpins were nicely shot too!

Hi John,

Did you leave your handbrake off, it looks abandoned, or did someone steal it? :grin:

Hi Chiefy!

Awesome Paul. Loved that...
My dear old dad had that exact same Targa, same colour. The amount of work I did on that car, I guess that's really where it all started for me

You've obviously inherited great taste, it's in the genes :bandit:

Hi Apollokre1d,

Very well done, enjoyed that

:thumbs:

OK.....back to Type....have a look at these bad boys racing...bouncing off the limiter....really nice stuff... :thumb:

https://youtu.be/5yA_VpV8v1s

Get on-board with Dr. Edgar from about 1 min 20 secs.

Nice driving at 5:04 John :thumb:

If he'd been behind much longer he wouldn't have been able to see out of his windscreen from the oil :grin:

Cheers,
Paul

964 vs gt4?

Chasing a mate in his gt4 in the wifes 964, he turns the pace up towards the end of lap 1 which in when you start to see the gt4's pace. While I'm trying hard, sweating and sawing away at the wheel he was apprently enjoying and air conditioned cool 19 degrees whilst listening to radio 4 and chatting to my wife :)

You did very well car sounds great + you did it in style in a 964.. much better :thumb:

KP964 said:
You did very well car sounds great + you did it in style in a 964.. much better :thumb:

Indeed, look forward to doing some laps with you at the next Oulton RS day 8)

jev911uk said:
KP964 said:

Indeed, look forward to doing some laps with you at the next Oulton RS day 8)

Ha.. Dave i thought that sound was familiar , how could i forget , probably because you're not as pretty as the the driver i had :) see you at oulton park probably as you whizz by me :thumb:

Keith we still need to sort something to make a vid of your car for my YouTube channel. I'll drop you a PM hopefully do something before the cold sets in. Need to fix my drone also.... it's poorly.

Nice old video.. i must agree as mine sure does stimulate my senses and is definitely a modern day king of the road :grin: :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back