Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Oil leak!

jond58

Cars been for mot today. All good barring some discussion regarding discs but they are on my must change list for summer anyhow. I jumped under to have a look and we've sprung a leak!!! Not a big leak at all but it appears to be coming from a hose near the oil filter that has bung or bolt in it?!? Not sure if it's maybe a pressure relief valve. It's dry above it and that's oily so confident that's the source

Yes, I was thinking that would help. Ill try to get a photo up and see if we can determine what it is! its certainly not significant leaking and as all owners of British cars and motorcycles know if oil is coming out its a good sign because you know it has some in it!!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Porsche Die Hard
Back