Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

your favourite utubers

Sorry to inflict this on you as its taken a couple of years for them to get as far as they have, but, Bad Obsession motorsports's "Project Binky" is awesome.

I wont ruin it for you by telling you what they're trying to do, the engineering and fabrication that has gone into the project is very impressive for two blokes in a workshop :worship:. The hardest part is waiting for each new episode to come out.

If you like watching people build stuff like home built by geoff etc then this is for you..... its also pretty funny.

As i said its painful waiting for the next episode to upload but in the mean time you've got 16 to catch up on..... :D

toohey said:
Sorry to inflict this on you as its taken a couple of years for them to get as far as they have, but, Bad Obsession motorsports's "Project Binky" is awesome.

I wont ruin it for you by telling you what they're trying to do, the engineering and fabrication that has gone into the project is very impressive for two blokes in a workshop :worship:. The hardest part is waiting for each new episode to come out.

If you like watching people build stuff like home built by geoff etc then this is for you..... its also pretty funny.

As i said its painful waiting for the next episode to upload but in the mean time you've got 16 to catch up on..... :D

Just had a quick look - brilliant !!!! I did a ground-up rebuild of one of these (admittedly - not trying to get to the same end point as them) when I was 15....cant wait to watch this!

toohey said:

Project Binky is awesome, those are some talented guys, a must watch for any car lover.

Sorry it has to be Stampy and Dan RTM for me :pc:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back