Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Classic VTS

Ghost

Estoril
Can't immediately see any previous thread on this, so has anyone got this yet or considering installation?

Looks like £217 for a year, or £412 for 2 years.

I have previously used Tracker but the company behind it were worse than useless, except at subscription renewal time when they were more efficient at demanding payment than something which is very efficient.

Ghost said:
Can't immediately see any previous thread on this, so has anyone got this yet or considering installation?

Is this a new product :?:

If not, key VTS into the 'Search Forum' function (top right of your screen) and you'll get dozens of threads on VTS and other trackers.

I've had it on other Porsches (its the vodaphone system previously Cobra before they where bought out). They are based in burnley.

Not sure which version is offered for the classics but there are usually 2 Thatcham approved options one of which requires a fob to be carried which in my experience is more trouble than its worth.

For newer cars its not worth it IMHO as if the car is knicked I would just rather have the Insurance money but with a classic the car may mean more to you than just the money so I can perhaps understand that more.

The system does what it says on the tin, you get a nice app to track the car etc.. but they will never give discounts other than the multi year option.

You may get an Insurance discount with it (but not under a classic policy in my experience ie I have my BGTS with classicline and it makes no difference with them if its active or not, I have not renewed it on that this year).

T8 said:
Ghost said:

Is this a new product :?:

If not, key VTS into the 'Search Forum' function (top right of your screen) and you'll get dozens of threads on VTS and other trackers.

It is new from Porsche and for classics, according to 911 & PW magazine anyway.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back