Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Tempted....

Barely run in........get it bought! :thumb:

High spec but i read somewhere, possibly on here, that someone went to take a look at it and it wasn't not in the best of condition overall. If it's close i'd say it's worth looking at though.

When I think of some of the depreciating brand new tatt that you can blow £55k on now, even with those miles the cost of ownership on that's got to be worth it

Buy it, those seats alone are worth at least £5K which means you can get that car for under £50K.

Just one thought, does the bonnet shutline look right? Could just be the angle, but looks off in more than one pic

Thats a well priced car, I don't think you can go wrong really.

As long as everything checks out get it bought and enjoy.

Ishay said:
Just one thought, does the bonnet shutline look right? Could just be the angle, but looks off in more than one pic

Maybe the pics but I thought that too. Front PU looks dull compared with the bonnet.
Turbo S spec, but without the extra 30 horses I think I would take the 'S' off the rear.

Still a lot of car. As above, if there are no stories then a good buy for someone.

Probably had the frony pu resprayed and not put back right.

Having seen Franks GT silver C2S, I'm liking that colour, with the centre locks, ceramics, buckets with Alcantara, Carbon fibre pack, it's essentially an S, it would be very easy to add the 30 bhp! Pretty unique spec. It's probsbly actually 35k under an equivalent low miler... I suspect there will be a few things to sort but even so at that price?

I may go and take a look this week :?: Although the sight of Herman White in the sunshine at Capesthorne hall may make me think twice :hand:

Herman was about to go on sale, but you snooze you lose ....

spongebob squarepants said:

That was a bargain, would not be surprised if you see it surface on another dealer's forecourt with another 6k to 10k added onto it.

These cars are still very good for the miles, they where designed to be, just make sure all the consumables and known issues have been done.

Boba fett said:
spongebob squarepants said:

That was a bargain, would not be surprised if you see it surface on another dealer's forecourt with another 6k to 10k added onto it.

These cars are still very good for the miles, they where designed to be, just make sure all the consumables and known issues have been done.

Boba your right the more you look at it the cheaper it seemed! Hopefully someone on here snapped it up and not another dealer.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geoffrey Fickle
Back