Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Depreciation of Cayman GTS

Yes I will update the thread as I first time Porsche owner and yes it does not sound like a pure Porsche but that does not matter that much after some miles I will open her out and only then know how it all comes together.

Cheers
Krish

Oh lovely.
You know I would love my 997 in that colour

718 Cayman GTS update

So it's been 5 weeks, 400 miles on it. A few times in S and S+ modes lately.

I think any RWD sports car gives you feedback and this car is great for that you know the limits.

When you drive it in normal mode gearbox is seamless. But in S or S+ compared to the TTRS S-TRONIC gearbox the Audi has a very slight better seamless performance.

Both cars rate of acceleration seems constant from a 3000 rpm. Given the 718 is RWD the torque must be better to compare to. AWD.

The sound is better than the 718 S but not by much. I would like at som point to put a Amrytrix exhaust. They inform me that it's the same unit, socgivn Prosche have improved the sound in the GTS compared to the S not sure I will see a big change.

Krish

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back